blu marine hua hin
privacy & website policy
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (this “Agreement”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE.
This Agreement governs your use of this website (collectively, the “Site”) and is by and between Blu Marine Hua Hin (referred to herein as “we”, or “our”) and you, on behalf of yourself and the buyer, member or supplier for which you have registered (“you”). BY ACCESSING USING, VIEWING, TRANSMITTING, CACHING OR STORING THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES, FUNCTIONS OR CONTENTS, YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO ALL THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES IN THIS SITE (“AGREEMENT”) WITHOUT MODIFICATION. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE CEASE USE OF THE SITE AND EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement will mean you accept those changes.
Terms and Conditions for Use of this Site
The Site and this site services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and the services offered by the Site are not available to minors. If you do not qualify, leave the Site and do not use the Site. By using this Site, You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You also warrant that you are legally authorized to make the reservations and/or purchases for either yourself or for another person for whom you are authorized to act.
You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
II. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
All materials contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of Blu Marine Hua Hin, or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. No material from the Site or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us or our affiliates may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web, Internet, intranet, extranet or other site or computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress are proprietary to us. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our prior express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks or other proprietary information without our prior express written consent.
You agree that you will not use this Site for chain letters, junk mail, “spamming”, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list.
You agree not to pretend to be any other person or a representative of any entity, whether actual or fictitious, including an employee or agent of Blu Marine Hua Hin or any third party that provides services related to this Site.
III. ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or any contents or information contained therein without Blu Marine Hua Hin prior express written consent. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted through the Site. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for any Information in which you have an ownership interest) from the Site without our prior express written consent or the appropriate third party.
You will not through any means interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site. You will not provide to Blu Marine Hua Hin and/or to this Site: (i) any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, and/or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; and (ii) any content that may create liability for Blu Marine Hua Hin or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our suppliers.
IV. CONTENT LINKED TO THE SITE
Links to other sites we think may be of interest to you are provided for your convenience. By providing these links, we are not endorsing, sponsoring or recommending such sites or the materials disseminated by or services provided by them, and are not responsible for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other site.
We do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Web Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk. In addition, you agree not to link your web site or any other third party web site to the Web Sites without our express prior written consent.
Please exercise discretion while browsing the Internet and using the Site. You should be aware that when you are using the Site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from the Site pages that take you outside of the Site. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers on the Site may send cookies to users that we do not control.
We reserve the right to disable links from any third party sites to the Site.
We make no representations concerning the content of sites listed in any of the Site’s directories. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in sites listed in any search results or otherwise linked to a Site.
We disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information on sites that link to or from the Site. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from the Site or from a third-party site that links to or from the Site or third party content on the Site.
We may prohibit you from participating in or utilizing the Site if in our sole and absolute discretion you show a disregard for this Agreement or act in a disruptive manner, with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. We also reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders in our sole and absolute discretion.
If for any reason any portion of the Site is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Blu Marine Hua Hin which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Site, we reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole and absolute discretion, to prohibit you and any member, buyer or supplier (and all of your and their Information) from using the Site, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Site or any portion thereof and void such Information.
The Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. Blu Marine Hua Hin is not responsible for any typographical, photographic, technical or pricing (including without limitation mistaken hotel rates) errors listed on our Site. Blu Marine Hua Hin reserves the right to make changes and/or corrections to the Site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice. Some images on the website are for advertising purpose providing mood & tone of the offer only.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Copyright © BLU MARINE HUA HIN.
All rights reserved. The content included on the Web Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Blu Marine Hua Hin or its licensors or suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use (or legitimate activities of a travel agent or travel professional) without our written permission.
I. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTIONS
Blu Marine Hua Hin recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data for you of our products and services. We know you care how information about you is collected, used, disclosed, and transferred outside of Thailand. The information you share with us allows us to provide the products and services you need and want appropriately tailored for you. We appreciate your trust that we will carefully and sensibly handle your personal data while giving you the very best personalized experience and customer services.
We may collect your personal data such as;
- Personal data and your interest such as name, surname, gender, age, nationality, date of birth, marital status, address, monthly income, occupation, work place, postal code, email address, telephone number, national ID number, passport number, payment data, purchase and/or booking history, travel history, guest preference, interest, liking, survey feedbacks, preference of products and services, hobby such as sport, and travel;
- Identifiable image data such as picture and video of you and/or your belongings that SNH may collect from CCTV cameras and cameras when there is access to properties, office building, retail spaces, and areas under SNH’s responsibility during events, meetings, or any seminars;
- Sensitive data such as information related to race, religion, health information (food allergy and disability information), sexual orientation, criminal records and etc. We do not usually collect sensitive data unless it is provided by you for the provision of services or products or to facilitate your stay or unless it is required to do so in accordance to applicable laws. We may use health data to facilitate your stay and meet your particular needs; for example, utilize health data to provide services for guest with certain food allergies or use sexual orientation data to facilitate and improve stay experience, using criminal records to conduct background check of our service providers, and etc. In the event that we have accidentally received other sensitive data and have no intention to collect such data, we will not further process it;
- Technical data such as websites and/or applications usage and searching behaviors. we may use cookie as a tool to collect IP address, the type of web browser used to access website, website and application user registration and login information, visit duration, websites and applications that refer to our websites, and your location data during website or application access;
- Marketing and communication data such as your preferences in receiving marketing material, including contact information, participation in a membership, loyalty program, marketing program, frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation and member number, groups with which you are associated for stays with us, and voice recording when you communicate with Call Center or through other social media channels.
- Minor data such as name, surname, age, gender, parental name and surname.
We collect, use, and disclose aggregated data, such as statistical and demographic information.
The aggregated data may derive from your personal data; however, such data is not considered as a personal data since it cannot be used to identify a specific individual. For example, we may use some of your data after the process of anonymization to create statistical information of people who access the website.
We are fully aware that the data used must not be able to revert to identifiable data. If the data is then able to be used to identify a specific individual, it will be considered as personal data and will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Our websites or applications may lead you to a third-party website and/or application via a link; and other websites and/or application may be able to collect, use, or disclose your personal data without our involvements. These services, websites, and/or applications may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices and policies. We cannot be held accountable for any collection, use, or disclosure of personal data occurred on other websites and/or applications. Hence, it is encouraged that you read the privacy notices of every websites and/or applications you have visited.
II. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
In order to conduct business operations, activities, transactions according to your request and/or to achieve our objectives, we may collect and use your personal data, including but not limited to; the following objectives;
- To allow us to identify you and any accounts you have to proceed with your booking and purchase of our products or services as requested;
- To facilitate your stay, including conduct check-in/out, carry out pre-arrival communication, provide properties’ amenities and additional services, process payment, fulfil your requests, as well as provide you with customized services and experiences;
- To enable you to utilize our websites and applications; including facilitating transactions;
- To carry out the contract you have with us, or to process your request prior to entering into the contract; whether it is for term and condition of products or services, service provider performance evaluation, or any other relevant procedures. If you do not provide your personal data, we may not be able to proceed with your request as notified or there may be other legal effects;
- To carry out the contract with the contracting party that we procure or use;
- To comply with the law;
- To serve public interest or carry out tasks assigned to us by government agencies;
- To carry out our legitimate interests such as maintain relationship with you, response to your request or complaint, send administrative information, enhance our business operation standard, and prevent illegal activities;
- To develop marketing plans, conduct data analysis and market research, assess service by conducting guest satisfaction surveys, analyze market trends and customers’ insights, improve and develop our products or services, and enhance the efficiency of the website and application;
- To provide security in properties, office building, retail space, or areas under our responsibilities, using data from CCTV cameras when there is access of such locations;
- To achieve our internal objectives or to conduct public relations for external audience using both print media and our social medial channels. This activity includes our collection of picture or video from events, meetings, or any seminars held by us;
- In the event that we receive your explicit consent, we will only use your personal data for purposes you have given consent to, including but not limited to send marketing communications and promotional offers, facilitate your participation in on-line promotions and etc.;
- In the event that we collect minor personal data, we will only process in accordance with the purposes where either the minor or the parent have provided it for, and such data will not be used for any other marketing purpose;
- In the event that we want to process sensitive data for purposes other than for provision of products and services, we have to obtain your explicit consent before or during the collection of such data.
III. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data confidential and does not have policy to sell your personal data to third party. If there is legal necessity to disclose your personal data, we will only disclose your personal data to authorized person or party as necessary. However, we may disclose and transfer personal data to person or party as listed below;
- Our business partners and our authorized representative personnel;
- Service providers such as representative companies, travel agencies, contractors, consultants, financial institutions, cloud service providers, online travel agents (OTA) websites, marketing companies, and information technology (IT) development companies. Such parties may locate either domestically or internationally and all party is under agreement with us;
- Franchise companies of hotels and resorts, joint venture companies, and hotel management companies under hotel management agreement with us;
- Government or regulatory agencies, to comply with law or request of authorized departments.
IV. SECURITY MEASURES FOR PERSONAL DATA
We understand the importance of data security treat your personal data with respect and in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data is classified as confidential and we have taken appropriate measure to ensure physical protection and organizational and technical measurements on all organization levels and throughout all the properties, to prevent your personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclose, change, and deletion.
In the event that we assign external party for system, website, and application development and maintenance, resources allocation, or any other services, we may set for confidentiality and/or data processing agreement in accordance with this Privacy Notice to be made; for the benefit of securing your personal data.
We have set the process to manage the personal data breach incident and will notify you in accordance with the law. Nonetheless, even though there is strict security measure for personal data, there is a security limitation when it comes to transmission of data on the internet. Hence, we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal data disclosed on online platform.
V. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
We will retain your personal data as part of customers profile information (including contact, identity, financial, and transactions data) for 10 years from the booking date. With other categories of personal data, we will retain it for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes we have stated in this Privacy Notice and your personal data will be retained in accordance with our Policy and strict legal requirements.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
You can submit a request to exercise your legal rights through our contact channel provided under "Contact Us." We will then process your request as soon as possible; however, it also depends on the volume and complexity of the request.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent and we will stop the processing of your personal data as soon as possible;
- You have the right to access and ask for a copy of your personal data, or to request disclosure of the how we obtained your personal data without your consent; unless it is when we must comply with the law or court order, or the request of access or to receive a copy of your personal data may impact that cause damage to the rights and freedoms of others;
- You have the right to request correction and rectification on your personal data to ensure that the data is correct, up-to-date, complete, and does not cause any misunderstandings;
- You have the right to receive or request us to send or transfer your personal data to other data controller, or to directly request the personal data that we disclose or transfer to other data controller; unless it is impossible to do so because the technical circumstances;
- You have the right to request us to erase, destroy, or anonymized your personal data, in the event that such personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose in which it is collected for, you have withdrew your consent or object processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and others, there is unlawful processing, and other scenarios as required by law;
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data and we will stop the processing of personal data; however, the personal data will be stored for the following purposes 1). To establish legal claims or 2). Personal data is under review for correctness or it is in the process of proving higher legitimate ground. Nonetheless, we will only store personal data as necessary;
- You have the right to object the collection, use, or disclosure of personal data for direct marketing, research purposes either in the field of science, history, or statistics; unless it is necessary for public interest, higher legitimate ground, establishment of legal claims, legal compliance, exercise of legal rights, or to defend exercise of legal rights;
- You have the right to file a complaint to relevant government agencies, in the event that you believe we, our employee, or our business partners violate or do not comply with Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA, Thailand) or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Europe).
VII. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or how we process your personal data, or if you wish to either provide a compliment or a complaint, please contact us via the following channels:
SERENATA HOTELS AND RESORTS GROUP
Address: 133/48 Ratchaprarop road, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 2642 5497
Email: [email protected]